Why Choose Midwest Metal Products
For more than 50 years, Midwest Metal Products has provided precision metal fabrication services to industries across the United States and around the world. We serve and are familiar with multiple industries including aerospace, medical, and electronic.
Aerospace Industry Leader
Midwest Metal is a leading producer of aerospace products such as instrumentation, gauges, search and navigation systems, and storage. We can do artwork development, paint and finishing, hardware installation, press brakes, turret punching, laser shaping, and more! Midwest Metal Products has met the highest standards in the aerospace industry, including AS9100D, ISO 9001:2015, and multiple NADCAP certifications.
NADCAP is an industry-managed approach to conformity assessment that brings together technical experts from both Industry and Government to establish requirements for accreditation, accredit suppliers and define operational program requirements.
Medical Equipment Fabrication Experts
There are many benefits to choosing Midwest Metal Products for your medical equipment needs—we can customize and manufacture any piece of equipment you need.
Choosing Midwest Metal for your medical equipment can help you save money. As opposed to creating molds, the upfront costs for sheet metal fabrication are very affordable. Midwest Metal has created a more streamlined sheet metal fabrication process for creating plastic molds that will also save you time.
Midwest Metal offers more design options when it comes to your medical equipment. Sheet metal is a lot more pliable, bendable, and flexible making it easier to work with compared to plastic. Unlike plastic, sheet metal helps boost the equipment’s durability. Sheet metal is not damaged by high temperatures, it is collision-resistant and has a longer lifespan.
We work hard to make sure your medical equipment has an aesthetic appeal. Our sheet metal fabrication for medical equipment has beautifully finished, detailed designs, and a more streamlined look. We offer sheet metal fabrication products for many types of medical devices such as ultrasound, MRI equipment, image reconstruction, medical imaging equipment, nuclear medicine cabinets, and more.
We meet multiple standards with each piece of equipment we manufacture so that we produce the highest quality medical equipment available.
Custom Electronic Components Manufacturing
For over 55 years, Midwest Metal Products has met the highest standards in the electronic metal fabrication industry. We produce and custom design the highest quality metal fabrication products such as electronic metal enclosures, plates and panels, and much more!
At Midwest Metal Products we are very skilled in multiple sheet metal fabrication possibilities.
- Assembly. We can finish and assemble electrical and mechanical parts.
- Chromate Conversion. We have our own chromate conversion chem film line.
- Hardware Insertion. We can install a full range of fasteners and terminals quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Metal Enclosures. Our team can create metal enclosures to protect your electronics.
- Painting and Finishing. We have the capability to finish painting, as well as, powder coating.
- Press Brakes. Our breaks can perform with three-axis computer controls.
- Silk-Screening. The team at Midwest Metal can offer start-to-finish, in-house artwork development and silk-screening operations.
- Turret/Laser. We provide efficient, automated loading and unloading with quality and custom sheet metal fabrication.
- Welding. We have a full range of steel, stainless steel, and aluminum welding services.
Midwest Metal Products works hard to employ a highly skilled engineering team, to help use the latest innovations in design technology to give you the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost. Our fully integrated computer system allows us to seamlessly collaborate with your engineering team to create the product to your precise specifications.