Precision and accuracy are critical in the medical field, especially when it comes to all the metal devices. Consider for a moment, all the metal devices and equipment in the world. Now, consider the many industries that could not function without high-quality metal fabrication products. Many industries would simply fail. However, at Midwest Metal Products, we can custom design any product to meet your exact specifications for medical equipment.
For more than 50 years, we have manufactured custom medical electronic equipment and devices for our customers. We serve industries throughout America and the world. If you’re seeking the most advanced engineering of equipment and technology, Midwest Metal Products is your place for medical equipment manufacturing.
Types of Specific Medical Machinery
The medical field uses a large variety of metal products. Including medical electronic equipment, medical devices, and different types of medical instruments such as:
- Ultrasounds: An imaging machine that is used to view internal organs and detect objects.
- MRI Equipment: A machine that uses strong magnetic fields and radio waves to create images of the human anatomy.
- Image Reconstruction Systems: Machines that use a mathematical equation to manipulate digitized information gathered during a body scan.
- Medical Imaging Equipment: From CT’s to Pet Scans to Spectrometry machines and more, we manufacture high-quality aluminum and stainless steel equipment for our customers.
- Nuclear Medicine Cabinets: Steel cabinets that protect patients from hazardous waste.
- Ablation systems: Minimally invasive, ablation therapy is used to destroy abnormal tissue using heat, lasers, or extreme cold.
- System-level control solutions: Automated products that contain sensitive sensors, switches, and levers.
- Operator interface systems: Units that are easy to install, operate, modify, and use in a wide variety of settings.
- Patient alignment systems: Used to position lasers and radiation beams for procedures like oncology treatments.
Benefits Of Midwest Metal Products
For medical use, sheet metal is the best long-term material. Here at Midwest Metal Products, we can customize and manufacture any piece of equipment you need. Our metal products are ideal because of the short and long-term benefits you will be receiving.
A few benefits you can look forward to with us are:
Our upfront cost for metal fabrications is very affordable and honest. For example, you will not only be saving time with us but money as well. Our process is the same each time: cutting, forming, and finishing. If you are choosing a plastic mold, they will change for each new project, which will cost more in the end.
Like we mentioned above, sheet metal is a much simpler process than a plastic mold. With plastic, the molds will through several stages of revisions that require them to change throughout the process. With sheet metal, the enclosures can be unfolded. Which, will help the reforming and cutting only take a few hours.
Sheet metal is pliable, bendable, and flexible, making it a much easier material to work with. So, if you have a special request like embossed or knockouts, we can provide these by making only a few minor changes. With plastic, you will be going back to the drawing board with each change.
With medical equipment, beautiful finishes and detailed designs are important to purchasing agents. Sheet metal is left untreated for the sterile medical look or finished with a powder coat or customized color.
Why Choose Midwest Metal Products for Medical Equipment Fabrication
At Midwest Metal Products, we’re proud of the reputation we’ve built as a trusted provider in this industry. All you have to do is explain your goals and specifications and we will deliver. We even offer a sophisticated array of painting and finishing designs that allows for immediate implementation by the end-user.
With all we do, we focus on quality, superior customer service, and on-time delivery. Finally, custom sheet metal fabrication is our specialty. Requesting a quote today will start the process.Follow me on Google+