Quality starts at the Beginning – Not The End
Starting with the most detailed part, Midwest Metal Products programs all dimensions directly into our CNC equipment. And throughout the manufacturing process, each job is monitored by Statistical Process Control (SPC)-trained employees to maintain efficiency and accuracy.
- FabriVISION® high-speed laser scanning authenticates flat layouts prior to production
- Brown & Sharpe Coordinated Measuring Machine (CMM) for accuracy verification to 0.005″
- FaroArm® mobile inspection station verifies formed dimensions to 0.002”
- SPC-40 PC Shop Floor Network, with readings taken at all major steps to ensure compliance
- 5S Lean Manufacturing culture