What is Sheet Metal Fabrication?
Sheet metal fabrication is the process of forming sheets of metal into new metal structures, parts, and machines. Many different processes and methods are used in sheet metal fabrication including cutting, burning, welding, and shaping the sheet metal to fit the needs of a specific industry. Hydraulic breaks, turrets/laser cutting, and welding are three methods used to build products from sheet metal. Midwest Metal Products is constantly working to develop new sheet metal fabrication techniques to ensure products are always top of the industry.
Different projects require different fabrication techniques and different metals. Industrial, structural, commercial sheet metal fabrication uses a variety of metals to best suit the needs of a particular industry. Metals may include steel, stainless steel, or aluminum.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Across Industries
Midwest Metal’s sheet metal fabrication services provide quality products for a variety of industries including the following:
- Other high-profile fields
Working with Midwest Metal Products
High-profile, leading companies choose Midwest Metal Products for fabrication services for more reasons than one. Customers are assured an efficient process and quality product as Midwest Metal Products is AS9100/ISO 9001:2008 certified.
At Midwest Metal Products, we believe that engineering expertise is a crucial component of delivering exceptional metal products. That’s why for more than 50 years our team of skilled engineers have used top-of-the-line, progressive technology to deliver high quality products to our customers. Midwest Metal Products provides engineers with a fully-integrated computer system that allows our engineers to collaborate with others to create an exceptional product efficiently and accurately.
Custom Metal Fabrication from Midwest Metal Products
There is no need to hire multiple vendors for the job, Midwest Metal Products is a single-source provider. Our services include:
- Welding– MIG, TIG, and STUD welding services available.
- Turret/Laser– MMP offers high-speed CNC turret punching and unlimited laser cutting capabilities.
- Press Brakes– State-of-the-art Amada technology makes Midwest Metal Products top of the line for fabrication using press brake.
- Hardware– We offer a variety of precision fasteners and terminals, including 12 high-tech insertion machines.
- Painting & Finishing– Powder coating, wet painting and metal finishing are all available at Midwest Metal Products.
- Silk-Screening– Silk-Screening at MMP includes custom logos and application both in-house.
- Chromate Conversion– We provide our own chromate conversion chem-film line providing corrosion-resistant coatings for any product.
- Assembly– Assembly includes hinges, gaskets, labels, windows, locks, grommets, card guides and direct drop-shipping.
At Midwest Metal Products, our commitment to quality products and exceptional service makes us a top choice for your sheet metal fabrication needs. For more information about sheet metal fabrication from Midwest Metal Products, visit us online or give us a call at 1-800-394-6474.Follow me on Google+