Virtually every manufacturer and industry in the world relies on a metal fabrication company to help them do business. For more than 50 years, Midwest Metal Products has provided precision metal fabrication products to industries across the globe.
We’d love to do business with you. After five decades in the industry and forging strong relationships with our customers, we know what’s most important about choosing a precision sheet metal fabrication company. Here’s why our customers chose us:
- We listen and learn your unique business needs and we deliver on our promises. Whenever you have a need or an issue, our customer service team is here to solve it. We know and understand the emergencies involved with plant shutdowns and scheduled repairs. You’ll enjoy working with us because we always do what is right for you, our customer.
- When it comes to precision metal fabrication, experience matters. We’re proud of the work we do and we invite you to speak with any of our clients. At Midwest Metal Products, we’re constantly learning and upgrading our skills. We worked hard to earn our illustrious qualifications — including AS9100/ISO 9001:2008 and NADCAP certifications — and you can trust our skilled trades people and Statistical Process Control (SPC) employees. They have the ability to customize any project you bring our way.
- You have custom needs; we can fulfill them all. From the most intricate design to the most detailed part, our precision metal CNC equipment can handle it all. Rely on our expertise and sophisticated machinery, including the FabriVISION® high-speed laser scanner, Brown & Sharpe Coordinated Measuring Machine (CMM), FaroArm® mobile inspection station, and SPC-40 PC Shop Floor Network.
- Fabrication Capabilities. At Midwest Metal Products, we specialize in aluminum and stainless steel. We consider ourselves innovators in new and improved metal fabrication techniques. Name a need; we’ll deliver it right the first time. We offer welding, hardware insertion, assembly, chromate conversion, silk screening, turret and laser fabrication, and painting and finishing. All our top-quality press brakes allow us to offer optical sensors for superior accuracy. We use our own chromate conversion chem-film line for corrosion resistant coatings.
- Production Capacity. As your single-source precision metal fabricator, we realize everyone has different needs at different times. Whatever your order, we can do production runs at any size. No job is too small or large for Midwest Metal Products. In all we do, we deliver outstanding products at a fair price.