Aerospace Metal Fabrication Specialists
Custom. Cutting edge. Conceptual. Our aerospace clients rely on Midwest Metal Products for innovative and affordable sheet metal fabrication products. With our sharp focus on detail, we meet the highest standards required in the aerospace industry.
From concept to finished product, your product will leave our facility only after we — and you — are satisfied we've attained the highest possible quality - every order, every time.
Your Midwest Metal Products experience starts with our engineers. To ensure great communication between both parties we use Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). We’ll work with you to choose the most efficient materials to create your parts and components. From concept to finished product our engineering team will be with you every step of the way.
Quality aerospace products you can trust:
- Search & navigation systems
- And much more
- Sheet metal parts (aluminum and steel)
- Machined parts
- Chromate conversion
- Artwork development
- Paint & finishing
- Hardware Insertion (staking, crimping, bonding, press nuts, spacers, insulated connectors)
- Press brakes
- Turret punching
- Laser shaping
Throughout the process of manufacturing your parts or components are monitored by Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Meeting the highest standards in the aerospace industry:
- AS9100D/ISO 9001:2015 certified to meet the rigorous demands of industry standards
- NADCAP Accreditation
- FabriVISION® high-speed laser scanning authenticates flat layouts prior to production
- Brown & Sharpe Coordinated Measuring Machine (CMM) for accuracy verification to 0.005"
- FaroArm® mobile inspection station verifies formed dimensions to 0.002"
- SPC-40 PC Shop Floor Network, with readings taken at all major steps to ensure compliance
- Total Quality Management and 5S Lean manufacturing culture
Midwest Metal Products is a precision metal fabrication facility that has been serving the aerospace industry for over 50 years.