Quality Starts at the Beginning of the Job — Not the End
Starting with the most detailed part, Midwest Metal Products programs all dimensions directly into our CNC equipment. And throughout the manufacturing process, each job is monitored by Statistical Process Control (SPC)-trained employees to maintain efficiency and accuracy.
- AS9100/ISO 9001:2008 certification to meet the rigorous demands of industry standards
- NADCAP Certified
- FabriVISION® high-speed laser scanning authenticates flat layouts prior to production
- Brown & Sharpe Coordinated Measuring Machine (CMM) for accuracy verification to 0.005"
- FaroArm® mobile inspection station verifies formed dimensions to 0.002"
- SPC-40 PC Shop Floor Network, with readings taken at all major steps to ensure compliance
- Total Quality Management and 5S Lean manufacturing culture
No matter how intricate the design, Midwest Metal Products can provide unmatched precision for all your custom fabrication requirements — every order, every time.
But don't just take our word for it....
Take a quick video tour and look through our image gallery below to see our quality control technology and processes in action. Then request a quote online or contact the Midwest Metal Products team for more information.
What our customers say....
"...very pleased with the quality and attention to detail you have displayed with our recent and first order. I look forward to our future business transactions with your company."
"...let me say that I am pleased with the quality of the work and the attitude of your company as a whole. I'm looking forward to working with you again."
"...the most accurate parts, with the least amount of trouble and need for constant communication. Thank you very much, and please keep doing the great work you guys are doing!"
What our experts say
"Low price and on-time delivery mean very little when you open the crate and find non-conforming product. At MMP we strive to ensure that each and every order we ship out is perfect, and arrives on our customer's dock, as they expected it.
Quality is the single most important attribute of MMP. We feel the following statement says it all: 'The bitter taste of poor quality lingers long after the sweet smell of low price.'"
Tammy Baker — Quality Manager, two years of service
Have questions or need more information? Contact the Midwest Metal Products team today.